Sunday, July 8, 2007

"The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth: because I give testimony of it, that the works thereof are evil."

So I guess being hated by the world is just a sign of the truth, right?

I was looking around the media reports on the recent release of Summorum Pontificum and came across this poll on AOL's news site:



"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not."

"And you shall be hated by all men for my name's sake: but he that shall persevere unto the end, he shall be saved."

Link

4 comments:

Brian Murphy said...

Hello, found your blog from the Closed Cafeteria's comment section. You said in his comments that you are from Arizona, so am I. Just wondering if you are in the Phoenix area, and if so do you go to Mater Misericordiae?

Carolina Cannonball said...

eh. grain of salt. Look at the liberal bias news source.

Unitas said...

I sure am and I try to make it as much as I can.

I think we've met before on CAF. :)

Unitas said...

CC,

Yes, of course.

One wonders if their liberal slant is influencing their readers, or is it just like-minded readers flocking to the news like flies to excrement?