Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blogger's Quiz

Karin at Wife and Mom of Two/ Got me with this one :)

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
I attend the TLM as much as I can. I attend the NO if I miss the TLM or when my mother asks me to attend mass with her.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
Google says I go about 17 miles.

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Taking PMG's advice and looking at Terry's labels I feel I fit in the Traditonal Catholic group. Though I've been called many other names as well, haha. I guess I could be called a Catholic Nerd too, by how much I have my nose in some Church document or bit of history from Newadvent.

4. Are you a comment junkie?
Being an addict of online bulletin boards, of course I am!

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Always! I want to see if anyone brought up another good point or takes issue with what I or anyone else says to make a good defense.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Nope. I stand by my words and take responsibility for what I say, and am always willing to make a defense for my statements. I can't stand "hit-and-run" comments, so I don't make the same mistake.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Any of em! I think I've aready been added to all of my favorites except Rorate Caeli. I remember When I was first added to Salve Regina (first add I had) it really made my day. It felt very special. The same as when the cannonball added me to her blog too. I could go on and on!

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
I usually just run down my list on the sidebar. But if I'm in a hurry I hit Lair of the Catholic Caveman, Salve Regina, The Cafeteria is Closed, The Crescat, usually in that order. If there's a particularly involved discussion on one of the comboxes I usually check that one first to see if there's anything new.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Nope.

10. What are you reading?
Other than Warhammer novels from Black Library, I don't read that much non-fiction. Like I said it's usually some Church document or Newadvent article. The last few titles I've read are "Duty Calls" (Warhammer 40K), "Without Roots" Ratzinger / Perra, Dante's Inferno, and "City of God" by Augustine. Next up is "Jesus of Nazareth" by Benedict XVI, and to begin the Horus Heresy series with "Horus Rising" (Warhammer 40k).

I pass this quiz to:
The Cannonball at The Crescat/
The Caveman at Lair of the Catholic Cavemen/
Marty at Marty's
Fr. Richsteig at Orthometer/
Gerald Augustinus at The Cafeteria is Closed/

3 comments:

Karin said...

Unitas,

Come on now it wasnt that bad was it :)

paramedicgirl said...

Unitas, I made this quiz up yesterday when I was bored. Lots of people are playing it now! BTW, your answers are really interesting, and I'm flattered you like Salve Regina!

Unitas said...

It's fun! and once you linked your blog in your sig on CCF I found I was always stopping by to read. :)